Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Victoria, BC


Andrew onboard our ferry the "Coho" from Port Angeles to Victoria. They pack in 120+ cars, motor homes, Semi Trucks and motorcyles. In fact the cars are packed in so tight, I broke my moms fingers when I slammed them in the door of the suburban when I was a little older than Andrew on this same ferry boat.

Our hotel






Parliment at night




The Empress hotel from our hotel in the harbour




Butchart Gardens north of Victoria. Darrin Grandpa and Grandma and I went here when we were little. You don't have to be into flowers to appreciate this place. It is mind boggling.























The price of gas was so low I had to take a picture. Donnie and I smartly filled up before we left Canada. We could not figure out why the dollar numbers were spinning so fast on the gas pump as we were filling up. It turns out that its 101.9 per liter! We had a good laugh.




1 comment:

Amy Pope said...

Looks like great memories were made deanna and danny!